- Get my Masters in Mathematics Education (ETA: August 2015)
- Travel out of the country, Mexico and Canada don't count.
- Learn how to use my camera well whilst on manual mode.
Run a 5k. (Did a half marathon!)
- Become a good biker... a spinning class this winter semester will help. :)
- Get a road bike.
Become a mom...hopefully a few times.
- Not lose my sanity after becoming a mom.
- Learn how to create my own recipes...especially baking...that's hard.
- Learn to drive stick shift.
Read the whole bible from cover to cover... I'm still embarrassed that I haven't read the Old Testament all the way through. (ETA: Spring 2014)
- Learn to crochet more than basic scarf/afghan stitches.
- Run 100 miles in 1 year
- Read lots of books. :)
This is my dynamic "bucket list", if you will, of things to do before I turn 30.