Saturday, July 18, 2009

Update on life

Hi everybody. I figured that maybe I'd actually better start posting blogs once in a while. My excuse used to be that I was still in school, in the middle of finals, at work, or things like that...well, I finally finished school at the end of June (until August 30th at least.) I'm still working but I suppose I have more time nowadays. :)

For those of you who don't know, I'm going to BYU and I'm majoring in math education. I have about two and a half years of school left. I want to teach highschool eventually, so that's my goal! I'm working at a company called "The Appraisers" down in Provo. It's a small company owned by two brothers. We're all like family there and I absolutely love my job. We've been hired by Utah County to do all of their commercial appraisals for tax purposes, so that's what I do!

As for the dating scene...... my best friend in the whole world is on a mission right now, and believe it or not, I am waiting for him. That probably sounds incredibly stereotypical, but oh well. It's not a matter of "lasting two years," it's a matter of doing what's right, so that's what I'm doing.

Well, I'd better get off to bed! I'm leaving in five hours and fifteen minutes for DISNEYLAND for the week! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!

-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. And it's craaaazzzzy to think he's almost been out for a year now. It'll be so awesome to see how our lives pan out, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not dating at all?! Holy freak child!!!! well I guess I still am with the same guy that i have been with for a year now :) and he is going in the army in a couple of months and I am going to stick around for him. Well i am watching his cat and all of his guns :) woot woot :)

    ReplyDelete