Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confession:

I'm addicted to reading.

It doesn't help that I'm a pretty fast reader,

because then once I start a book I get far enough into it, fast enough, that there's no stopping.

It's 1:33 am... I just had to finish my book I started yesterday.

*shrugs*

I guess there are worse things I could be doing. :)

Besides, I never ever EVER have time to read for pleasure when I'm in school.

So that means that for at LEAST 9 months of the year, I'm only reading textbooks...

and those textbooks are usually math. Math, math, math. 

Love math, but it's not the same as reading a good book.

I've read a ton of books this week.

It's helped me get my mind of stuff...

But speaking of which, 
I think I have a job at the county when this job is over...

we're not sure when that will happen,

and I feel like a traitor going to the county to work,

but I've gotta have a job.

I know I probably shouldn't start another book anytime soon,

because as you can see, I lose sleep when I'm in the middle of a good book...

and one of my goals is to get back onto a normal sleeping schedule before school....

unfortunately, I know myself well enough to know I will be starting another book, I'm sure...

which  means no normal sleeping schedule...

Oh well. Life goes on. :)

PS, can I just tell you Bryan's the best ever?

He sent me an awesome letter today talking about the things he's learned lately concerning trials, financial trials, their purpose, what we're to learn from them, etc. He's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment