Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Poisoning...still

Apparently this food poisoning business isn't a short-term thing...

most times I've ever had a problem like this it went away in a day.

Yeah not this time.

I'm fairly certain it came from a soft-shell taco from Taco Bell I ate on Monday...

...which is sad because that and the cinnamon twists are the only things I ever eat there.

Anyway, it hit bad on Tuesday, and yesterday I couldn't even go to work.

I thought I was getting better last night.

Yeah. Nice try. I woke up and instead of just being sick I was in lots of pain too.

I skipped my spinning class this morning (spinning and diarrhea don't mesh well)

and just went to Doctrine and Covenants.

Unfortunately, things have not been fun today and I ended up leaving work after just over 2 hours because I was in a lot of pain and was having a hard time concentrating.

I basically passed out on the couch at home for 3 hours until I had to go get Bryan.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dad's birthday.

I only really ate rolls, lemonade, a few bites of the onion appetizer, and a small salad, and effectively quadrupled what I'd been able to eat thus far today...lol.

I got the pulled pork meal and I'm saving it for tomorrow...or whenever I can eat it and enjoy it.

Nicole gave me two mentos tonight... I ate those too...

I ran to Target and bought laxative+stool softener and diarrhea meds...that should cover my bases seeing as in the past three days I've experienced both ends of the proverbial spectrum.

Now I need to do homework for tomorrow. =P I'm going to do it in bed because I'm hurting bad and I'm super achy...

yes, this was a very optimistic post.

hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment