Thursday, February 23, 2012

Funny things as of late...

#1:    There's a coffee shop on Bulldog Ave near BYU campus. There was a sign outside it that said "Free coffee with BYU ID".

BYU students have to sign the honor code, and one part of that is to not drink coffee or alcohol. Awesome.

 #2:   I saw a bumper sticker that said "Thomas Monson for President." Love it.
 
Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet and President of the LDS church.



#3:   I heard a conversation between  two girls at an intersection last night. I was walking behind them.
Girl A: It's so weird how sometimes the green lights (on traffic lights) look blue instead of green!
Girl B: I'm pretty sure they do that sometimes to help people who have red-green color blindness.
Girl A: Oh really?
Girl B: I mean, I don't know if it's fact, but it makes sense to me!
Me (to Bryan): They'd better just drive around the ones that look blue then because I don't know if they've thought to memorize the position of the light! Oh no! Is it stop? Or is it go?!!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment