Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My response to the Human Rights Campaign

I've been hearing/reading a lot the past few days about the Human Rights Campaign that's going on right now in support of gay marriage.

I have a lot of thoughts and feelings and ideas about this that I have a hard time understanding or articulating.

I'm not a terribly conservative person... I'd like to think that in most things political I'm sort of a middle-of-the-road kind of person, and I think that holds in a situation like this...

...but still I have a hard time articulating what I think.

So here is a statement that I think basically sums up (much better than I can) what I think.

Here's the link to the transcript, or you can watch the same thing below.



I'm grateful that we live in a country where we can have our own opinions and beliefs and can express them and still all live harmoniously together...to wax sentimental and all that. :)

So,  I am totally fine with the fact that there are so many differing opinions out there, and this is where I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment