Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The royal baby

A lot of people think there's been far too much, uh, hullaballoo about this whole royal baby thing.

What do I think?

I think it's awesome, for one main reason:

Finally the major story in the news is something happy, wholesome, and family-oriented.

I think it's great.

I hope I look this good less than 24 hours after having a baby.

***

I'm excited to hear what they name him.

I saw a news video that people were taking bets on what his name would be.

The odds were 1/500 if you bet on "hashtag".

***

Wanna hear the funniest thing I've read about this so far?

Here, I'll quote it:

"The baby is just a day old – and may not be named for days or even weeks – but he already has a building dedicated to him.
Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said an enclosure at Sydney's Taronga Park Zoo would be named after the prince as part of a gift from Australia. The government will also donate $9,300 on the young prince's behalf toward a research project at the zoo to save the endangered bilby, a rabbit-like marsupial whose numbers are dwindling in the wild."
Tell me that's not the funniest thing you've ever heard in your life. :) 
The endangered bilby


No comments:

Post a Comment