Friday, November 22, 2013

My trip to Chicago in pictures- The Flight

I was in Chicago for an academic conference (PME-NA) so I didn't do a whole lot of touristy stuff, but what I did do I loved! 

If my vote counts for anything, I think I'd choose Chicago over Manhattan any day... maybe that's blasphemous, but that's my opinion. :) 

Here are pictures!


The Flight

I haven't flown on a plane since I was in high school and we went to New York. It was fun.

I make it sound like I've flown other ways. I haven't. I haven't yet learned that super power.




Excuse the filthy plane windows.

And then leaving...




I really loved flying at night. Flying out of Chicago (the pictures above) was impressive, and flying into the Salt Lake Valley was pretty spectacular. I'd much rather fly at night I think.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to NYC but I can't imagine it's better than Chicago. I ADORE Chicago! I can't wait to go back. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete