Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And so I sit here...

Hola. It's 10:38 on Wednesday morning, and I just finished my New Testament final. It's the 4th of 5 for this semester, so I'm almost done! Yay! :) I'm sitting here in the computer lab in the Talmage building; that's the math building...the one I live in. :) Anyway, we have a study group at 11:00 for my last final (Geometry) that we're taking tomorrow. I read through everything that looked interesting on msn, on yahoo, on people's blogs that I read, and now I'm sitting here feeling the weirdest thing:

It's called,

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO.

Wow.

Is this what normal people feel like more than for a week or so every 5 months?

Guess so.

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I'm not complaining finals are almost over though.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm thrilled.

But what in the world am I going to do with my time for the next few weeks?

Well,

I'm going to work,

Go running,

Get ready for Christmas (because as of now I haven't finished Christmas shopping...finals took precedence,)

Sleep enough,

Make a fleece blanket. I've had the fleece for like two months. And there it sits because I haven't had time.

I'm going to clean my room,

Hang out with friends I haven't seen in a while,

Read a few books I've been accumulating, waiting for time to read them,

I'm going to go to dinner and a movie with my neighbor who said she'd take me when finals are over because she thinks I'm crazy for being so busy,

and really, I'm going to be a normal person for a few weeks until the beginning of January when it all starts again, only next semester's going to be even busier than this semester. I'll have 16 credit hours instead of 14. Hm...lol.

But then, don't you fret, I'll have another break for about three days toward the end of April...

And then I'll start Spring term.

But never fear, the last day of classes is June 14th, which just happens to be  my birthday. "Happy Birthday to me!"


Then I have to take finals, but that's alright,

because after that it's summer....

and I can have a two month break.

YAY! :)

Then fall semester will start,

but then Bryan will come home.

So I guess being busy is just fine with me. :) 

Look how fast ten months flew by. It only took 14 lines of this blog. :)

Life is entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment