Friday, July 2, 2010

Hard Drive

With the recent demise of the happy days of my computer always working perfectly (when it got all those viruses that alluded my antivirus software,) I sort of got a little scared. 

Everything is on my computer... all my college projects, all my pictures, my music, my journal, everything. 

Losing it wouldn't be a good thing.

So, meet my new friend called a 1.5 Terabyte external hard drive.



As soon as it gets shipped to me next week, I'll have enough space to back up whatever I need to, pretty much for the rest of forever. :) 

Probably won't need it in heaven, but there's enough space it'll probably last until then.

When Bryan gets home we'll put his stuff on it too I suppose.

Yay for technology.

Yet, it's because of technology that I need this extra technology.

The conundrum of the century.
Happy 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment