Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Worry...

Don't worry, I'll post some more real posts soon. I'm sort of up to my nostrils in the end of spring term right now... oh yeah, and I have to take the Praxis this Saturday (at 7 am... please people...) Basically this is the test to see if I know enough math to be certified to teach it. Most people pass... most people have also had time to study... hm... therein lies my problem. Pray for me!

For now, I'll leave you with a picture of the most delicious split pea soup in the entire world. Yes, I made it. No, I didn't invent it. I got the recipe from the America's Test Kitchen crock pot book. Um, I literally licked my bowl clean each time I ate it. Promise. I did... I also was in mourning for a few days after we ate the last of it. I would make it like once a week but you have to have a ham hock, and I just don't have those growing out back you see. Anyway, enjoy the picture. Too bad it's not scratch and sniff... you'd drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment