Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It'll taste so good....

I'm so close I can taste it!!!...

This is my last week of teaching full time.

I have about 20 pages worth of papers I need to write by this weekend.

Next week I spend most of my time observing and being observed one last time.

Next Friday I have two exit interviews: one for my minor (TELL) and one for my major (MathEd).

I don't have any finals.

I don't have any finals,

I don't have any finals.

:)

I'm not graduating yet, and I have to go do one more regular semester working my job which I don't love and all that,

but in all reality, I am almost done with the experience that sums up, wraps up, and finishes up my college career.

Talk to me in two weeks and I'll tell you how good it feels to be able to BREATH again...lol.

I'm super excited too because even though I'm excited to be done teaching for a while, it's only because I'm having to teach while still a student myself.

I have really loved teaching even though it's so tiring,

and I feel like I am a competent teacher, which is a good thing.

Two more weeks... two more weeks...two more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment