Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bram Stoker's Birthday

I opened Google and apparently it's Bram Stoker's birthday tomorrow. Very cool picture.


Bram Stoker wrote Dracula...

...aka one of my favorite books of all time.

You think I'm kidding?

When I first read it I could. not. put. it. down.

I was one of those obnoxious people that had my nose buried in a book wherever I walked...

...seriously people...

IT'S AMAZING.

I'm not even sure WHY I love it, but I do.


I've never seen any of the movies or anything but from them I know people get the impression that Dracula is all about rather inappropriate things.

There isn't a bit of that in the book.

Get it. Read it. Love it. :)

It's cheap... or you can get the Kindle/Electronic version of it for free on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment