Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day... Politics and all that...

So I'm not one for politics...

...I worked for a government entity for a long time, and just like to distance myself from the political banter and backbiting and rat race and all that...

...I think all the arguing and name-calling and INCESSANT political facebook posts are foolish...

... and I'm grateful for a country where we're free to do it all even if I think it's excessive.



So for this election?



I definitely have my views and opinions and beliefs...

... and I also believe that as a citizen of this country, no matter who ends up as our president at the end of today should be the recipient of our prayers.

We should pray that they will be led and guided and make good decisions that will be in the best interest of this country...

...to keep us safe and prosperous and wise stewards of that which we've been blessed with.



...no matter who is our president...

...no matter how much I agree or disagree with them...

...just because.



And that, my friends, is about as political as I will wax here on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment