Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Cool.

It's 12-12-12.

We're having a mini potluck in my office to celebrate.

Mostly it's a way that we make sure each other remembers to eat while we're working on our finals.



Finals.

Finals, finals, finals.

I worked on my finals all day Monday. (We're talking all day, like for 14 hours all day.)

Then yesterday my students had their final.

I got to school at 6:20 am to proctor it.

As soon as they were done I began grading.

I ate lunch while I graded...

 ..and I finished grading at 5:05.



Now today I need to go back to working on my own finals.

I have two left... one of which I've already spent probably 10 hours on and am not even half way done.

*sigh*

I'll see you on the flip side. :)



The bright side in all this? I'm eating leftover Cafe Rio for breakfast.

The simple things in life. :)

(Bryan would gag...but that's okay. I love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment