Thursday, December 20, 2012

Moving Past Finals

I have a problem.

When I'm not CRAZYOUTOFMYMINDINSANELY busy,

I'm bored.

Seriously, what is this? I have no idea how to dwell in the land of moderation apparently.

Anyway,



I've been spending my break doing a few productive things and a few not-quite-as-productive things.

You be the judge.

-Using lots of dry shampoo

-watching movies til early in the morning (last night's was Harry Potter 7 part 2... it never gets old)

-sleeping in way later than normal

-flying by the seat of my pants

-cleaning once in a while

-going to the Hobbit (I enjoyed it)

-Mario cart parties with friends (and a 9-year old brother in law)

-gingerbread house parties with friends

-Christmas shopping

-Christmas wrapping

-looking forward to a "we survived the end of the world" party with friends on Saturday

-and LOOKING FORWARD TO CHRISTMAS!



I had all these plans to get ahead on some thesis stuff over the break, but I'm rather enjoying this time off. After Christmas I'll still have two weeks before school starts. I'll do it then. ;)

For now, I'll leave you with two of my favorite Pinterest finds of late.




No comments:

Post a Comment