Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Pi Day

Happy pi day everyone. :) One of my favorite days of the year.

Although, pie isn't my favorite...

...so since I'm in charge of dinner tonight for our class, I made two giant new york cheesecakes.

It's round.

It counts. :)

I love pi.



Source: google.com via Lindsay on Pinterest


 I think for the rest of my life I will always celebrate pi day... my children will be so thrilled I'm sure. :)

PS, check out this COOL thing... you can search for digits in pi.... enter like your birthday or something. My birthday (06141990) occurs at the 147,532,741th digit in pi. :)

Search the digits of pi


PS #2... only the nerdiest of you will appreciate that I set this to post at 1:59 am.... as in 3-14 at 1:59... 3.14159.... tee hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment