Monday, April 14, 2014

Movies

Movies I've watched recently:

1. Frozen

Yes, I finally saw it. I thought it was really cute; I enjoyed watching it. I maybe don't exactly understand why everybody is OBSESSED with it, but I liked it.


2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Loved it. We actually had a gift card and watched it twice in two days. It was fantastic, funny, entertaining, original, etc etc etc. Loved it. It was pretty intense compared to some of the others in this Marvel series, but it was so good.


3. To Kill a Mockingbird

This will always be one of my favorite movies based on one of my favorite books. Gregory Peck is brilliant, and it's just fantastic.


4. Jurassic Park 3

I love Jurassic Park, and so even though this movie isn't as "classic" as the first movie, I still thoroughly enjoy it. :)



Up next: I still want to see Noah, Gravity, the new Hunger Games, Saving Mr Banks, and probably others.


No comments:

Post a Comment