Sunday, June 15, 2014

Extra cute father's day story

Bryan never tells me when he does cute things...

...good thing there are lots of ladies that go to our church that will tell me. :)

Bryan's calling at church is to teach music to the kids ages 3-7. He's good at it even if he won't admit it.

Well, for the past month or two, in preparation for Father's day, one of the songs he's been teaching them is called "Daddy's Homecoming" for them to sing in sacrament meeting for Father's day.

It goes like this:

  1. I'm so glad when daddy comes home,
    Glad as I can be;
    Clap my hands and shout for joy,
    Then climb upon his knee,
    Put my arms around his neck,
    Hug him tight like this,
    Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
    A great big kiss.
Super cute.

So a lady that teaches in primary told me that when they were done practicing this song a few weeks ago, Bryan got all excited and said "Guess what! I love this song and I'm so excited for Father's day, because I'm going to be a daddy! We're having a little boy in October!" The kids and teachers all cheered and were excited.

Something like that. :) 

Anyway, I thought it was adorable. 

All Bryan told me was "I told the kids in primary today." Lol. 

I like this other version of the story better.

Happy Father's day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment