Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Life lately, and I could make a flip-book of Lincoln's faces

Because "life lately" posts are not always the most entertaining, I'll put pictures of Lincoln in between my musings. Note: the pictures of him on this post were all taken within about a 2 minute time frame. Yes, this kid is that dynamic. And this collection is only some of the faces. lol. Whenever the camera comes out he almost always stops grinning and whatnot.




Bryan's mom took all us girls out on a girl's day to watch the new Cinderella movie. Cinderella was my favorite Disney princess anyway, but I loved this movie. Quite good. I will own it. I thought it was really true to the essence of the Cinderella story (like the happy, feel-good story-- not the real, cut-your-toes-off story). Go watch it. It's awesome.




In all honesty right now we seem to be living in crisis mode. That's what happens when you are both trying to finish graduate school (theses... blah) in the very final moments and you have a rather demanding child. I frequently feel like we're digging ourselves out of piles of laundry or never actually cooking food or somehow surviving on barely any sleep... I'll be honest, I'm tired of it. Thank goodness for our moms who help us out lots, especially with Lincoln.




I think we've basically made our decision for Bryan's grad school, but it deserves more than a one-liner in a list of rambles, so I'll let Bryan announce it sometime.




I am really loving this song:




Oh how I love those little blonde and therefore invisible eyebrows of his. :) 

Lincoln loves being read to and reading. We started reading the Book of Mormon Stories reader at nights and he loves it. I went and got the others-- if he'll sit and listen to us read them and stroke the pages and everything for 10 minutes at a time, I'll sit and read all he wants.

Because...those cheeks. :) 

Loves talking to momma.

Speaking of living in crisis mode, I feel like this is our anthem these days.



Nate Ruess has got to be one of my favorite singer/songwriters right now. I am very excited for the new Mumford and Sons album though, so maybe it's close to a tie.

I swear he's been teething for 3 months now.


Life is crazy but we'll survive. :) Good thing Lincoln's cute and we love what we do.

1 comment:

  1. He is DARLING! and you two are amazing. We are cheering for you and praying for you and sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete