Sunday, January 15, 2012

Exciting News! Starts with an M, ends with "asters".

Turns out, as usual, when I try to plan my life the Lord humors me for a bit,

and then let's me know that He has other plans.

This time His plan was totally different than mine.

And as a result, I am now applying to graduate school.

I'm applying for the Mathematics Education Masters program at BYU.

The program is really great and if I get accepted, they offer me teaching positions (etc) to "earn my keep" (aka, pay my tuition plus a stipend...which is fantastic).

And I would graduate with my Masters at least a semester before Bryan finishes his Bachelors.

So, this is my life plan as of Monday...lol.

This means I need to take the GRE ASAP (with little preparation...eeks!) and will be in school for another two and a half years!

But, now that I've let it marinate in my brain, I'm very excited. :)

Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, don't you love those changes in plans? Ah well...you will do GREAT on the GRE, and GREAT on your applications :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats Lindsay! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete