Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cool things that I can't do

Smoke Dancing




Unipiping



I suppose I would also question my ability (or willingness) to be the person in all pink chasing him down at the end...but what I meant for you to watch was Gandalf on a unicycle playing the bagpipes... pretty sweet. :)


Play Mario... on the violin

 


Aaand I can't get over Mumford and Sons.

This song's not on either of their CDs and I just discovered it and love it. :)





Back I go to work on my thesis... I'm tearing down my framework and lit review and rebuilding them from scratch... it's painful...lol.


2 comments:

  1. When I first read the title I thought this said things I CAN do! Thank you for introducing me to Mumford and Sons. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else loves Mumford and Sons too. :) I don't think Bryan likes them as much as I do ha ha... he puts up with me blasting their music while I clean though.

      ...oh, and I seriously wish I could unipipe...that'd be so cool.

      Delete