Thursday, January 24, 2013

Freezing Rain






K folks... I've never seen anything quite like this.

It's about 30 degrees here in Provo right now and it's raining...not a hint of snow in the air.

The problem is that once it's hitting anything, it's instantly freezing.

Everything is a giant ice skating rink.

It took me 15 minutes to get from my door to my car... once I got across the (flat) driveway, I hit the (very sloped) street. I stepped and instantly slid down the hill...took a few more steps to get closer to the car, and slid even farther down the hill... it was a disaster.

I eventually grabbed a pitch fork and used my arms to pull me to the car. Seriously.

Once we got to school there was no parking so I had to drive back home and have my neighbor drive me to school...

There are more than 25 car accidents in Orem and Provo alone.

They're carrying people off of campus on stretchers after they've fallen.

THIS IS INSANE!


Update:

I found this video people filmed on BYU campus. This isn't a joke folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment