Friday, June 21, 2013

Beauty in the Haze -- (is that a cheesy title or what?)

I'm on day 7 on my Master's exam... I work on it for at least 8 hours a day each day...

... I'm so tired...

...my brain hurts...

***

I'm sitting here after Bryan took me to dinner (we decided I needed a break that consisted of more than doing dishes)...he went off to take care of the bees, and I really need to get back to my test...

..but am SO tired of it...

***

I usually handle things like stress and anxiety really well... I'm really good at not worrying about things that really don't matter and stuff like that...

...but this test has sort of gotten to me and I've been feeling lots of anxiety about it all day.

And then I found this, and it's beautiful...and it doesn't get my test done or really give me any motivation to work on this essay that's really giving me grief...

...but it helps me feel way less anxious.

Enjoy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment