Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day!

We came up to visit grandma and grandpa in Soda Springs and to celebrate with the traditional Lions Club breakfast, the town parade, the afternoon Lion's club hamburgers, and Nathan's hotdog eating contest on ESPN. (Joey Chestnut won again! He ate 69 hotdogs in 10 minutes... amazing! Makes me wanna puke, but hey Jack, it's pretty impressive.)

I didn't take too many pictures of the morning with my camera since I was taking pictures for my cousin who was sitting in the shade with her cute 1-week old baby.

We spent the afternoon watching David play with my cousin and his friends in a basketball tournament (enjoy the many faces of David) and then spent the evening launching water balloons and having water fights (mom SOAKED me).

We did a few fireworks at night and Bryan and David and I had a little fun with some sparklers. :) Enjoy!












Titanic anyone? Just sayin'.





 ****

For these pictures, you'll have to pretend the ones with words are flipped. I haven't figured out how to do that easily yet. Some of the words sorta look like they're in Elvish if you don't think about them flipped. :)

Supposed to be a heart... sorta looks like other things though lol. 



David's lasso and my Jesus fish. 

A Train.

Sponge Bob (top left), squidward (on the right), ocean waves, and "Sponge Bob" written out in the bottom left- pretend it's flipped. 

A Basketball game with a fight mid-court. 


Einstein and E=mc^2. 

My name (Backwards)

David's signature ("D B Coop")

David's peace hand, or a bee, or a lion...depending on how you look at it. 

Bryan's signature (backwards) with music notes

A rainbow with a leprechaun and a pot of gold. 










No comments:

Post a Comment